I was tagged by ArachnoWolf to answer these questions about myself. I post too much snake stuff, so I'll do it.
1. You have to post the rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them that they are tagged.
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are allowed!
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENT. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12. Be creative with the title, no "I got tagged."
13. Cussing is ALLOWED
1.) Have you ever just stopped to smell the flowers (literally)?
When I was a kid yes. Most flowers don't have much of a smell to me, except honeysuckle. I can smell it from yards away. haha
2.) Is there someone living that you admire a lot?
I try not to put people up on a pedestal, they tend to fail you. :/ I've always admired Marilyn Manson, though.
3.) Do you feel relaxed when you watch black and white movies?
No, unfortunately. :/ I don't like the lack of color, because although I don't dress in many colors I like to be able to see all the colors around me, and not seeing colors is uncomfortable. I even see colors in my dreams. haha
4.) Have you ever climbed a tree?
Yes, many times!
5.) Does the beach excite you?
I've only been to the beach twice, and the grossness of the water put me off. So no, it doesn't. I like pictures of it, and I like to be around the tidepools, but an open beach isn't very fun for me.
6.) How many caves have you visited?? (If not any, do you want?)
The only one I remember visiting was Ruby Falls in Chattanooga I believe is where it's at. It was really awesome, and I'd love to visit again.
7.) When did you attend a bonfire last?
Uh...had to have been at least...I'd have to say at least 4 years ago, if not more? I hosted it in my yard.
8.) If you Cosplayed, who would you play? (If you have, tell me who!)
Oooh I'd like to do a really nice Kaneki cosplay from Tokyo Ghoul. That outfit he wears in the second season, after his hair goes white, and that mask are really awesome.
9.) M&Ms: With or without peanuts?
No M&M's, period. Yuck. I hate chocolate. I also dislike peanuts, unless they're boiled or in peanut butter form.
10.) Are you a pervert???
I can act like one sometimes, but I'm not actually perverted.
11.) What is your absolute most favourite food? (Or meal.)
I'd say sushi/sashimi/nori, the raw fish dishes.
12.) Have you ever stayed up to look for a meteor shower?
No, I never know when they're coming. I have happened to be out when a meteor shower happened, though.
13.) Have you ever hiked/been in the mountains?
Yes, plenty of times! Wish I could do it more. I also live in the mountains currently, so yeah.
I don't talk to enough people on here to tag 13 people, because I've been inactive lately and so are a lot of other people I'd tag. I tagged the people that I still see on DA a decent amount of time, even if I don't talk much anymore. If any of the few people I did tag don't want me tagging them in the future, let me know!
1) What's your favorite TV show?
2) What animal do you think would match your personality the most?
3) What was your favorite move or TV show growing up?
4) Is there a reference that you continually use, that's almost become a joke? (For example, I use the Zelda cartoon line "Excuuse me, princess" quite often.)
5) What would you do with the money you won from a $1 million lottery, if the money was 100% tax-free?
6) What is one thing you discovered on the internet that you wish you'd never discovered?
7) When you go to the movies, do you/did you prefer to go to drive-ins or into theaters?
8) What picture would you like to have on a custom-printed (or whatever they're called) credit card?
9) Do you prefer basements or attics?
10) Do you like whipped topping on your milkshakes?
11) What kind of job or job position would you turn down no matter what?
12) What kind of "exotic" food would you like to try one day?
13) If you were offered a seat on a spacecraft to be among the first travel to a new planet for colonization purposes, would you take it?